Staffing Recruiter & Coordinator - Help give back to our Veterans
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to give back to our Veterans and help make a difference in others’ lives? Then working with Allpro is the job for you.
Why work for Allpro?
Allpro works directly with the VA, veterans, and their families to help support and maximize a veteran’s quality of life by providing in home assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). At Allpro, we offer a fun, friendly, and professional culture where you are supported by a management team that cares.
- FT Hours: Mon. – Fri. 8am – 4:30 pm
- Competitive, bi-weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Benefit Plan
- 3 weeks PTO yearly
- Training & Advancement opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- Experience actively sourcing and recruiting caregivers for multiple homecare locations
- Able to work independently in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Organized, detail orientated, and resourceful
- Takes initiative and can make independent decisions
- Responsible for acceptance of new referrals and accurate data entry of client demographics, service authorization and service needs into designated scheduling software.
- Responsible for daily staffing and scheduling caregivers to maximize client authorized hours of service.
- Recruit, interview and completes onboarding process of new caregivers to meet the staffing needs for assigned caseload.
- Maintains dashboards daily to process payroll and billing on time (daily/weekly)
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School or GED equivalent required
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Strong computer skills required, including but not limited to the ability to multitask with various computer programs/software, MS Office, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- One or more years Home Care scheduling and recruiting experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?