RN Case Manager
Allpria Healthcare Aurora, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $58,000 to $68,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
We are seeking an RN Case Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of addiction treatment and pain care.
Allpria HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Growing company offering growth opportunities. This is a woman owned company, lead by an MD who is a veteran of USAF.
Allpria Healthcare is a new company featuring addiction free pain treatment. We offer both addiction treatment and chronic pain care to provide a value to our patients. We offer our patients a full service pain treatment plan with behavioral health, chiropractic care and PT at our office! We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of addiction treatment and pain care.
1400 S Potomac St Suite 150 Aurora CO 80012Aurora, CO