We are seeking a Behavioral Health Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. This job could be a 50/50 split between Longmont and Aurora and we also offer telemedicine when appropriate (especially during this time of COVID).
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Tele-health followup and therapy with remote patients
- Experience with CBT and ACT
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of addiction treatment and pain care.
Why Work Here?Allpria Healthcare is a new company featuring addiction free pain treatment. We offer both addiction treatment and chronic pain care to provide a value to our patients. We offer our patients a full service pain treatment plan with behavioral health, chiropractic care and PT at our office! We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of addiction treatment and pain care.
Growing company offering growth opportunities. This is a woman owned company, lead by an MD who is a veteran.