Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists is seeking an ambitious Mobile Wheel Repair Technician in the Atlanta, GA, metro area. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for aggressive self-starters. This is an excellent opportunity to become a strategic team member of our Mobile Wheel Repair team. This role will provide the right individual with great earning potential and the opportunity to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry.
The Mobile Route Technician will be responsible for customer service and wheel repairs for automobile dealerships, body shops, and tire shops. Technicians will utilize specially designed mobile trucks and trailers outfitted with state of the art tooling to repair, recondition or refinish painted, polished or machined alloy wheels. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
· Call on assigned customers and develop strong relationships
· Inspect and quote wheels to be repaired
· Paint surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques.
· Mix paint to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
The successful Mobile Wheel Technician will have a high school diploma or equivalent. This person will be highly detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills. Other requirements include:
· Ability to develop relationships and provide a high level of customer service
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Must follow all DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical.
· Ability to frequently lift/carry 50lbs
AWRS offers competitive compensation. We also provide:
· Health Insurance Plan
· 401k plan
· Paid training program
Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists, including all operating subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the very best service, quality and value. We strive to be the premier wheel repair and replacement service provider in the industry. To accomplish our goal, we must continue to hire, train and empower our employees to be the best!