- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What are some of the great perks with working with us ?
100% Employer Paid Medical/Dental/Vision for yourself and eligible dependents !! Competive Starting Rate - Overtime Available, Great First Year Paid Time Off Benefits !! Growth Potential and Job-Skill Training!
What we are looking for:
We are currently hiring a Production Coordinator at our Manchester, location. As a Production Coordinator, you will be instrumental in ensuring that all production or manufacturing schedules are on time by coordinating with cross-functional teams such as production, quality, engineering and sales in order to meet customer goals.
As a Production Coordinator, you'll also be responsible for handling customer inquiries and providing timely feedback on production flow and shipping/delivery times. A successful Production Coordinator is a thought-leader, a problem solver, and has strong customer service skills. In order to become successful you'll have to quickly develop a strong understanding of our operations, processes and customers.
As a condition of employment with Alloy Specialties, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated. There is a limited accommodation for those who have a disability, medical condition, or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
- Generate purchase orders for product moving to sub-tiers and manage cost of services
- Review and release material to shop floor that support sales and inventory goals
- Review inventory for accuracy by managing incoming and outgoing product
- Maintain close relationships with customers by providing schedule commitments
- Support Manager with product flow management and scheduling by generating and maintaining multiple reports
- Coordinate shipments of product to internal and external customers; review ERP system that all tasks, inspections and certification are completed and/or uploaded into the ERP system.
- Enter data into different systems including customer portals in a timely manner
- Ensure customers daily status reports up to date and provide accurate status as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one (1) year of production experience in an industrial and/or manufacturing environment
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to Basic Qualifications)
- Associates Degree and 2 years of production or supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Understanding of ERP/MRP and planning systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multitask in a face-pace environment
- Confidence to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Alloy SpecialtiesWhy Work Here?
Competive Starting Rate - Overtime Available, Great First Year Paid Time Off Benefits !! Growth Potential and Job-Skill Training!
As a company, we strongly value continuous personal improvement for every employee and can help you find the passions that truly drive you. The job of your dreams may be just a click away – apply to join our team today!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Alloy Specialties