Construction Quality Assurance Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
This is an exciting time to join our team. We are growing, we are profitable, we are investing in our Company and we have big plans for the future! Alloy Group was formed in 2018 out of six separate businesses, including Copper Environmental Consulting, the engineering and consulting division of Alloy. We are comprised of engineers and scientists who tailor their expertise to meet the needs of all clients, large and small, including some of the largest mining and industrial customers in the country. Alloy is becoming a full-service national construction, demolition and engineering consulting powerhouse and we are looking for a talented professional to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced and professionally motivated Construction Quality Assurance Engineer to assist with technical support for civil and environmental remediation projects. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering, or a similar field. This is a full-time position based out of one of Alloy's main offices in Montana, Colorado, or Arizona (flexible depending upon successful applicant's location/preference). This position will require frequent travel to project sites, and depending upon the candidate (experience and need), remote work is also a possibility. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package and a rewarding work environment.Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Geomembrane liner installation quality assurance (QA), testing, inspection and oversight;
- Construction materials QA and quantity tracking;
- Coordination/communication with owner, contractor, subcontractor and engineer;
- Writing daily construction reports;
- Documenting construction with photos;
- Geotechnical lab gradation soil testing;
- Soil density testing using nuclear gauge;
- HDPE pipe welding inspection;
- Coordinate with project management teams and other discipline leads to manage project deliverables, ensuring schedule and budget are achieved;
- Provide QA support on civil projects, water treatment designs, and remedial investigations;
- When required, work collaboratively with other departments, environmental regulators, and other staff on project related work; and
- Participate in Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policies, Procedures, Standards, Guidelines in the execution of all work.
- Manage and evaluate data;
- Interpret geologic hydrogeologic and environmental data;
- Coordinate with project management teams and other discipline leads to manage project deliverables, ensuring schedules and budgets are achieved;
- Provide engineering analysis and support on civil projects, water treatment designs, and remedial investigations;
- When required, work collaboratively with other departments, environmental regulators and other staff on related project work; and
- Participate in Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines in the execution of the work.
- B.S. Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years' relevant field experience working on civil and/or environmental remediation projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Professional Engineer in Montana, California, Nevada, Colorado, and/or Arizona;
- M.S. Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- AutoCAD, Civil3D proficiency, construction management/field experience, grading and drainage design
The Alloy Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at The Alloy Group