Cigna Onsite Health- Certified Medical Assistant- 14497342
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Large managed care organization has a need for an experienced Medical Assistant with good phlebotomy skills to work full-time on a contract to hirebasis.
Will be working with a Nurse Practitioner. Will see about 6 patients a day.
Note: The client requires that you either need to be vaccinated or test twice a week
PAY: $ 19.00 per hour
CONTRACT: Now till conversion to FT
LOCATION/HOURS: Washington, DC
Hours: Tu - Fri 8:30A-4:30P
- CERTIFIED OR REGISTERED Medical Assistant
- Requires a BCLS/CPR certification
- Bilingual (Eng./Span) is preferred
- Strong knowledge of NextGen EPM/EMR operating system
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet Explorer
- Medical Assistant working with NP. Will see about 6 patients a day.
- This person needs to be comfortable withdrawing blood.
- Aids the physicians in the preparation for and examination/treatment of patients.
- This position prepares patients to be seen by the provider by obtaining the patient history, taking vital signs, and assisting with coordination of care.
- Handles patient flow.
- Prepare exam room, clean, and sterilize instrument per protocol, administers medications, review preprinted instruction sheets with patients, etc.
- May perform general office duties.
Allmed Staffing Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at Allmed Staffing Inc