Central Support Operations Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Central Support Operations Coordinators needed for remote contract to hire position with large well known insurance company
Fully Remote Hours: Mon-Fri 1130a-8p
Job Summary - please read carefully
The Central Support Operations Coordinator serves as the main point of contact for healthcare providers and members that are receiving post-acute services. In addition, the Central Support Operations Coordinator role serves as administrative (non-clinical) support for the remote clinical services team. This role is responsible for providing direct support to the multi-disciplinary team to anticipate and plan for continuum of care and discharge needs and communication with providers and clients. The Central Support Operations Coordinator is responsible for processing inbound and outbound communication (i.e. telephonic, fax, electronic notifications and letters), maintaining accuracy of database documentation and the completeness of the medical record and database.
• Manage inbound and outbound telephone communication in a professional manner and according to productivity and quality standards.
• Process inbound and outbound data and communication (i.e. faxes, emails and electronic communication) according to productivity and quality standards.
• Enter, review and or verify member information in the Coordinate care management platform and communicate approved pertinent information with healthcare providers team as needed.
• Enter the required data into the database accurately and in a timely manner.
• Complete administrative documentation for member records including but not limited to disenrollment, transitioning, creating authorization shells, attaching documents (i.e. medical records), and logging therapy information.
• Assist in a smooth coordination of members care between health providers and the health plan.
• Establish relationships and communicate, when appropriate, to providers, clients and/or field/care management staff as defined by departmental policy and process.
• Triage inbound calls manage member inquiries/requests, and resolve or escalates to appropriate or health plan personnel.
• Run and/or review reports to monitor assigned team duties are completed.
• Follow chain of command as appropriate when reporting issues or concerns.
• Adhere to organizational, departmental, compliance and regulatory policies and procedures.
• Promote a positive attitude and work environment.
• High school diploma or GED required; Associate Degree or higher from an accredited college preferred
• Experience in healthcare setting strongly preferred
• Familiarity with medical terminology and HIPAA laws strongly preferred
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Must be organized and able to prioritize, plan, and handle multiple tasks/demands simultaneously
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills
• Ability to verbally articulate and communicate with manager, team members, and customers
• Extremely detail-oriented and able to correctly interpret data and information in system
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working in a call center environment strongly preferred
• Able to use various office equipment, such as copier, fax machine, telephone and scanner
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements
• Ability to establish a home office workspace
• Ability to view screen and enter data into a laptop computer (or similar hardware) within a standard time period
• Ability to communicate with clients and team members including use of cellular phone or comparable communication device.
• Ability to remain stationary for an extended time period (1 – 2 hours)
Allmed Staffing Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Allmed Staffing Inc