Allison+Partners is seeking an experienced, motivated Assistant Account Executive with a passion for public relations! This role is located in our San Francisco office and will be supporting our Consumer Practice.
We are pursuing AAE level candidates focused on a long-term PR agency career and the curiosity to understand and appreciate our clients’ challenges and opportunities. We offer a highly competitive benefits and salary package along with a fun, positive and collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate will have approximately 1-3 years of public relations or marketing experience within a high-energy agency environment. The New York office serves local and national clients in a wide range of industries, including consumer, hospitality, healthcare, technology and professional services, among others.
Qualified candidates should be familiar with various facets of communications -- from media relations and social media to research and content development. Strong writing, media relations and multi-tasking skills are strongly preferred.
- B.S/B.A in Public Relations or related field
- Ability to think critically and to provide strategic insight and analysis to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Familiar and/or have experience with PR databases/tools – i.e. Cision, PR Newswire, etc.
- Flexible, driven, creative and passionate about the communications industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills