Allison+Partners is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our Technology Practice in our San Francisco office. You will be in charge of media list development to arm your teams with the best intel possible to successfully secure coverage and conduct industry monitoring to flag any trends, issues and media coverage for clients. You will also begin pitching media and securing coverage opportunities; and organize the team with necessary agendas, action items and reports.
We encourage our ACs to have ownership over specific projects where you can flex your organization and time-management muscles, and report back to the team and client. We are looking for hard workers who have a do-whatever-it-takes attitude to get the job done.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks and coordinates compilation of client and industry press clippings and client reports
- Coordinates and executes media mailings
- Conducts entry-level media relations with guidance from AE/SAE; pitching news announcements and conducts follow up via phone and email
- Conducts research on behalf of clients and the ﬁrm, developing competency with Critical Mention, Sysomos and other online research and monitoring tools
- Writes first drafts of press materials and media pitches
- Supports event logistics and execution, including on-site support for team and client
- Spearheads admin duties for team including client weekly and monthly reporting, weekly calls, schedule management, etc.
- Supports office management and organization (i.e. weekly supply orders, organizing supply closet, liaising with vendors, etc.)
- Takes direction well and follows through with a medium level of supervision
- Meets objectives and deadlines
- Maintains excellent communication with team and occasionally with the client
- BA or BS in related ﬁeld required
- Requires 1 year of experience in public relations, marketing or a related field
- Self motivated with a "can-do" attitude, relentless attention to detail and effective multi-tasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel and skilled in social media