Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
Mora Clinicis a multi-specialty group with providers in FM, IM, Ortho, Audiology, Cardiology, Eye Services, General Surgery, Neurology, GYN, Urology, Allergy, NP, and PA.
When patients visit the state of the art Mora Clinic, they will be greeted and cared for by the same friendly staff they have grown to know.
The clinic's 17,500 square foot facility was built in 2003 as an addition to Kanabec Hospital. Conveniently located off Highway 65, the site offers easy access to patients from Kanabec, Pine, Mille Lacs and other surrounding areas. Mora Clinic has been an active member of the community for more than 35 years.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Provides direct patient care for clinical patients for designated specialty
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both their own and those of other provider and staff
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Quality improvement utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
- This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine
- Must have demonstrated experience in designated specialty area
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- Must be board certified or be eligible for board certification within designated specialty
Work Schedule - Additional Position Details
Four days per week
Position will be covering in Mora, MN and Onamia, MN
Mora is the county seat and has an airport, civic center, golf course, and many parks. The area has trails, parks, and lakes close by, and offers sportspersons the opportunity for hunting, fishing, and hiking in the woods. Mora is also the home of the Vasaloppet, the second largest cross-country ski race in the nation.
- Located 72 miles North of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Conveniently positioned half way between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Duluth, MN. (1-1/2 hour from either cities). Located 1/2 hour from Cambridge, MN and 45 minutes from St. Cloud, MN.
- Population = 3,500
- Service Area = 30,250
Community Resource Links:
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul MagazineSt. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living MagazineStar Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.