Farmington Clinicis a primary care group of five Family Medicine physicians with additional services in Diabetes Education, Gastroenterology, Eye Services, Laboratory, Orthopedics, Ultrasound, X-ray, OB/GYN, General Surgery amd Pediatrics.
Admit to United Hospital in St. Paul, a 556-bed tertiary facility. Patients are cared for by the Allina Medical Clinic Hospitalist Service. Providers can participate in the hospitalist group rotation if they wish.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Provide direct medical care within the outpatient clinic
- Work collaboratively with patients improve their health and well-being and partner with them on meeting their healthcare goals
- Deliver evidenced based care that supports the Triple Aim of improved health outcomes, an exceptional patient experience and efficient use of resources is required
- 100% outpatient based practice (OB is not required), after hours call rotation for phone triage
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of both your own resources and skills and those of other providers and staff
- Chart in electronic medical record (Epic) accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Utilize quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
- Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, self-directed and motivated
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Engaged in clinic culture, invested in making positive contributions to the team
- Demonstrated experience in Family Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- Full time - 36 patient contact hours per week
- After hours pager call rotation 1:5
- 100% Outpatient Practice
- Primary Care Provider staffing support model consists of:
- 2 Clinical Assistants (CMA or LPN) per provider FTE
- 0.5 RN per provider FTE (RN is shared between 2 providers)
- Clinic hours of operation
- Monday - Thursday 8am-6pm
- Friday 7am - 5pm
Located less than thirty minutes south of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Farmington is a rapidly growing community recognizing residential expansion of 500+ homes annually with commercial/industrial growth continuing at a rapid pace. Between 1990 and 2000 the population doubled. Farmington possesses a traditional downtown area, new growth housing areas, farms, open space and natural resources such as the Vermillion River. The Mall of America and Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport are only twenty minutes away. Enjoy the entertainment and cultural advantages of a major metropolitan area while living and working in a small town atmosphere.
- Located 20 miles South of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population = 21,000
- Service Area = 127,000
Community Resource Links:
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul MagazineSt. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living MagazineStar TribuneClosing
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.