United Heart & Vascular Clinic, a part of Allina Health, is a large contemporary cardiology practice serving patients from throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Our practice consists of 14 noninvasive physicians, 7 interventionalists and 4 electrophysiologists. We provide state-of-the-art cardiovascular services that include a comprehensive imaging program with cardiac CT, cardiac MRI, and 3D echo imaging and nuclear cardiology supporting a structural heart program including TAVR, Mitra-clip and Watchman procedures, a CTO program, the full spectrum of ablation procedures, laser lead extractions, and a Research Division.
The United Heart & Vascular Clinic, part of Allina Health, is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with:
- Excellent clinical skills and true interest in clinical care
- Work focused on outpatient clinic, hospital rounding, outreach clinic with opportunity to participate in Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology or Heart Failure Programs
- A large Cardiology practice (26 Cardiologists) in a major metropolitan area
- A diverse Cardiology practice with large programs in cardiovascular imaging including CT/MRI/Nuclear cardiology and 3D echo, EP, Interventional Cardiology, Structural Heart disease, Vascular surgery, General Cardiology, Heart Failure, Prevention, Research
- Opportunity to participate in clinical Cardiology Research
- This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine
- Must have demonstrated experience in designated specialty area
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- Must be board certified or be eligible for board certification within designated specialty
United Hospital, located in downtown St. Paul, Minn., is the largest hospital in the Twin Cities east metro area, with 2,949 employees, more than 1,000 physicians and 546 licensed beds. United Hospital provides a full range of health care services to 200,000 inpatients and outpatients each year.
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services.
With beautiful natural settings along the Mississippi River, St. Paul embodies a large ethnically diverse population with restaurants, cultural entertainment, and shopping venues for everyone. Downtown St. Paul features a number of historic buildings and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River. The city is also home to the Science Museum of Minnesota, the Xcel Energy Center (home of the MN Wild hockey team), and the Minnesota History Center. St. Paul and the broader Twin Cities offer many private, alternative, and public school options from elementary through college and a wide array of housing options from urban to suburban, from old historic homes to new construction. The Twin Cities is consistently ranked near the top of Fortune's list of best cities in the world for work and family. A healthy business climate, opportunities for employment, good transportation, and an entrepreneurial environment are amongst the contributing factors.
- Located in St. Paul
- Population = 287,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.