Security Officer- Tech Campus
Allied Universal Milpitas, CA
- Expired: June 06, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Security Officers-Tech Site
*Want to fast track your way into the position? Apply, then Text (408)-908-0391 your full name & email address to receive a direct interview the same day you apply*
Just some of the things we offer:
Free Guard Card License Training
401k Retirement Plan
Company Paid Life Insurance
$ Employee Referral Bonus Program $
Recognition & Reward Programs
Training & Career Development Programs
Employee Assistance Programs
Company Discounts & Perks Programs
Internal Growth Opportunities
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Professional Security Officer. Our Security Officers embrace our company’s core values. Be sure to visit Jobs.AUS.comfor all of our Security Jobs and to learn more about our company.
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.