Program/Administrative Support Assistant
The client is seeking an exceptionally talented, customer service obsessed, resourceful and self-motivated Program/Administrative Assistant to support a dynamic and globally-focused team.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining great flexibility and a sense of humor. The candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Schedule cost-effective air/hotel/ground transportation
- Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones)
- Assist with communication to team and stakeholders (MUST communicate effectively and with impact)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Project/program management: Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles
- Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the business cycle
- Identify gaps, seek solutions, and solve problems with limited direction
- At least three years assisting at a senior/executive level
- Bachelor’s degree and/or five (or more) years of experience as an administrative assistant in a fast pace environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- Must demonstrate passion, enthusiasm, and have a great sense of humor in the role
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Advanced Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, MS Word, Tableau/other data management software skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally for offsite or training purposes
- Must be willing to work irregular hours
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.