Janitorial Supervisor Cobb Town Center***Weekly Pay***
Allied Universal Kennesaw, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allied Universal Janitorial Services is seeking the position of a Janitorial/Maintenance Technician. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Janitorial/Maintenance Technician for Allied Universal Janitorial Services, you will be responsible for performing routine electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, architectural features/finishes and systems' maintenance for the facility to the client's standards.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper Management.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Assist mall patrons in a friendly and engaging manner when requested.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by Management
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for full time positions.
- Certain positions may require successful completion of a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Effective communication skills with customer, patrons, and employees- assisting others in a friendly and engaging manner at all times.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- A proactive approach in anticipating, listening to, understanding, and responding to customer needs
- Experience providing quality maintenance services in all trades - HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry. Read and interpret schematics and building plans and have strong electrical background
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards for maintenance programs.
- Possess basic computer proficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and reliability on completing tasks that can be repetitive.
- Able to:
- Work in various working conditions and environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat for extended periods.
- Ability to operate various cleaning equipment and machinery including scrubbers, pressure washer, and carpet extractor.
- Ability to climb ladders, stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry items and/or machinery up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to grab, twist, bend, stoop, kneel, reach overhead, and operate equipment frequently and repetitively during working hours.
risk. And when we make that promise to you, we live it out in our deeds and actions, every day.
Allied UniversalWhy Work Here?
Allied Universal Janitorial Services® is uniquely capable and personally committed to delivering exceptional janitorial services.
Our vision is simple, really: Be the most trusted corporate service partner in a world of evolving risk. And when we make that promise to you, we live it out in our deeds and actions, every day.