Allied Universal Technology Services (AUTS) is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) in Santa Ana, CA. The achievement of Branch sales goals through the development of new Enterprise Security Sales in the assigned market area. The EAE will work in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of AUTS.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Exceed sales goals as established by the organization
- Identify and develop new enterprise level customer prospects
- Utilize consultative sales techniques in customer development situations
- Preparation and presentation of company offerings to end-user customers
- Aggressively grow service and maintenance agreements as part of solution selling
- Determine hosted, managed, monitored sales opportunities with new customer
- Preparation of timely and accurate solution proposals
- Maintain quality assurance by following organization standards
- Assist with other sales projects as needed
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years outside sales experience in a B2B, enterprise sales environment, electronic security industry experience is a plus! In addition, we seek the following:
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment with an expanding customer base
- Organized and analytical decision making capabilities
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls, sales presentations and cold calling
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative sales techniques
- Highly-motivated and customer service oriented
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- A true hunter with the ability to leverage social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn) to prospect and follow up with consistency. Attend professional networking and community events when appropriate
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, manage deadlines and have excellent follow up skills both internally and externally
- Proficient in web-based applications (i.e. salesforce.com), and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices
- Ability to conduct site walks and attend onsite customer meetings
- Experience using a formal, defined sales process
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.