The Client Retention Specialist is a critical member of the regional business sales and operations team reporting directly to the Regional President. The Specialist will lead the Client Retention Planning Process, coordinating with internal Operations Team Members as well as with the Proposal Support team, Pricing Specialists and the Legal Services Group to ensure the retention opportunities are calendared and that all associated tasks - including responding to RFPs - stays on track. With the goal to optimize customer retention ratings and profit margins a successful person will have strong project management experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate efforts of regional leaders on the rebid cycle for all contracts with upcoming expiration dates; includes strong internal project management to ensure contracts do not go out to rebid in the first place
- Support development and utilization of enterprise level tools (e.g., Saleforce.com, the Proposal Builder, Client Survey tools) that will be used to raise visibility of upcoming contract expiration dates
- Coordinate rebid proposal development and interactions with the rebid proposal development team and the pricing team to ensure margins are maximized during rebid
- Coordinate and participate in rebid sales presentations
- Outstanding performance in undergraduate studies; Bachelor's Degree attained; Master's Degree Preferred
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Project management experience is preferred
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job ID: 2019-327799
Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Job Category: Administrative/Receptionist