Position Available: Customer Service Representative
Event Staff Services
Long Beach, Los Angeles, Orange County, Pomona
Position Description: This position is responsible for checking bags, enforcing access control and implementing policies and procedures for the safety of the guests and owners, while providing superior customer service for the best guest experience.
Position Requirements: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
- Screens guests during entry via bag searching, hand wand or metal detector, and ID verification.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
- Interactions with guests include a smile and use of a natural speaking voice, including natural inflection and a friendly tone.
Allied Universal Event Services is nationally recognized as an industry leading crowd management, event staffing and consulting company. We provide experienced and trained professionals, managers and personnel, to every type of venue and event imaginable. Our team members service thousands of shows and events annually.
Our positions are part-time and flexible to your schedule, you will decide when you want to work!
Meet with Hiring Managers on February 13th! (Dress for Success)
Thursday, February 13th
9:30am – 12:30pm
Embassy Suites Hotel
1440 East Imperial Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
Thank you for your interest in this online ad. By applying and submitting your resume to this opportunity, you are agreeing to opt in and receive emails, phone calls and text messages regarding job opportunities in your area. "I agree to receive reoccurring text msgs. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help, msg&data rates may apply."