- Posted: over a month ago
As a trusted industry leader with over 20 years of experience, The Allied Group provides our clients with high-quality manufacturing and fabrication of countertops and cabinetry delivered with expectational customer service.
We are a collective of companies committed to dynamic growth, product excellence, and creative ingenuity. Along the way we have fostered long-lasting partnerships with many major suppliers to ensure that we can provide consistent quality material at competitive prices.
With a team of trendsetting designers, skilled craftsmen, and cutting-edge technology we create a seamless client experience that results in unrivaled finished spaces.
Allied Interior Solutions, the single-family housing division of The Allied Group, is based in Carrollton, TX.
We offer high-quality cabinetry for housing developers.
We take great pride in our collaborative team environment. As a company, we emphasize building upon a strong foundation where our people can continually develop and make a difference. At Allied Stone, we know employees elevate our company with their ingenuity, charisma, and honest work ethic. When our employees are passionate about their craft it shows in their work by inspiring opportunities and strengthening customer relationships.
We are Allied Stone strong and Allied Stone proud.
The Production Planner is responsible for planning and managing production schedules and inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine, plan, manage production schedule to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Assign jobs to various fabricating machines/operators to best utilize production capacity
- Ensures color match for jobs.
- Manage inventory, order stock, and assign material for production runs/customer orders.
- Ensures minimal waste of product by correct layout/design.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of one-year manufacturing or industrial background preferably in the home building industry.
- Good visualization and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and interface with management-level staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning, project management, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable with communicating and presenting to all levels of management.
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt in a high-volume, fast paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and proactively approach tasks.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Analytical and basic math skills required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime.
Allied Stone Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Allied Stone Inc