Restoration Company Looking for Project Manager
New innovative, cutting edge Restoration and Construction company is looking for COMPASSIONATE, enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced Project Manager / Estimator. Join a company where your hard work and compassion for people will be REWARDED! We are currently looking for a Full Time Project Manager/ Estimator, especially who are veterans, in Dallas, TX.
Join a team whose culture is to treat our Employees just like we treat our customers – WITH RESPECT!!
· Manage day to day operation
· Investigate and assess damage to property, interview claimant to gather pertinent information
· Take pictures of damages
· Complete Estimates using Xactimate
· Document jobs start to finish
· Schedule and coordinate production of repair jobs
· Proficient in Xactimate
· Excellent Time Management
· Analytical Skills
· Good Communication on all levels
· Detail oriented
· Good Interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Extremely competitive salary
· IPad and Laptop and monthly allowance towards cell phone
· Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and 401k
· Generous Holiday and Paid Time Off benefits
We offer a different kind of work culture. A high standard of ethics, compassion and integrity are mandatory. Quality is our pledge. Diversity is valued. Individual initiative is rewarded. Allied offers an environment where our employees make a real difference when it counts the most.
If you are COMPASSIONATE, honest, and hardworking, and want the opportunity of a lifetime, email your resume to us.