Allied is a full-service commercial and financial printer. In our 66th year of operation, we are a print-media solutions provider. Our state of the art single-point-of-manufacturing facility is located in Manchester, CT. We have robust sheetfed, web, and digital press capabilities. Our bindery/finishing area is the largest in all of New England. Our mailing, fulfillment, kitting, Print-On-Demand, and variable data capabilities give us a unique value-proposition and make us an excellent resource for our customers.
Do you take pride in your work? Are you passionate about what you do? Would you like to thrive in a friendly, fast-moving environment in the graphic communications industry? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we’d love to see you join the Allied family.
At Allied, we encourage a culture of diversity, where people feel free to ask questions and express their opinions – all with the goal of building consensus and solving problems. In short, we’re looking for knowledgeable people who support, nurture and inspire each other. We want people who love to teach – and love to learn even more.
Experienced Account Coordinator/CSR
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Account Coordinator is responsible for opening jobs to include input of all bindery, account information and notes where required.
- Enters all Shipping, sample, addresses and links estimates for pricing updates into the system.
- Tracks job(s) through plant: pressroom scheduling, bindery operations, shipping requirements and delivery of requested customer samples.
- Maintains established accounts by providing in-house sales support to authorized purchasing agents.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School graduate required.
- 3-5 years of experience in print/printing are essential.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Computer experience needed.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Should you meet the minimum requirements, want to succeed in a fast paced and growing family-run company, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Allied Printing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR