HVAC/R Licensed Commercial Refrigeration Technician
Allied Mechanical Services Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allied Mechanical Services (AMS), a division of Horizon Bradco, has Immediate openings for FULL-TIME Commercial Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Technicians. Established in 1980 and based in Wallingford, Connecticut, AMS specializes in the service, maintenance, installation, and repair of commercial refrigeration equipment and HVAC to clients throughout Southern New England and Eastern New York State. Knowing that a company is only as good as the people who work there, we strive to attract, hire, and retain the best and the brightest in our industry. We do this by continually seeking to improve the work environment, taking advantage of training opportunities, offering highly competitive wages and benefits, and committing to a balance between work and personal lives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Complete multiple maintenance tasks on refrigeration and HVAC equipment.
- Receive work orders and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment with written detailed documentation.
- Perform installations and preventive maintenance work.
- Accurately diagnose and troubleshoot service issues.
- Repair equipment to operate at manufacturer specifications.
- Install all replacement components.
- Maintain knowledge of company offered services.
- Communicate in a friendly and professional manner with customers and coworkers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Qualified applicants must reside in CT, MA, RI or Eastern NY (Capital Region to Orange/Dutchess counties).
- Qualfied applicants must have refrigeration and HVAC experience and exhibit strong technical aptitudes.
- Qualifed applicants must be S1, D1 or D2 licensed or be willing to obtain.
- Qualifed applicants must have EPA certification.
- Qualified applicants must be willing to assume "on-call" duties every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Commercial and/or Supermarket experience is preferred.
- Strong desire to learn, achieve and grow with the company.
- Certificate from a Technical or Trade school is preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- A highly competitive compensation package is offered based on experience.
- Regular performance evaluations to determine potential merit-based compensation increases.
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, fuel card, expense account, uniforms, meal allowance and select tools.
- Medical / Prescription, Dental, Vision plans and a variety of other voluntary benefits are available.
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability and long term disability.
- Vacation and Sick time.
- 401k with company match.
For a better understanding of the company, please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com/brands/allied-mechanical-services/. To see all our current career opportunities and fill out our online application for employment, please visit www.horizonbradco.com/about/careers/.
Allied Mechanical ServicesWhy Work Here?
Join an Industry Leading Team!
Allied Mechanical Services is a leading commercial refrigeration and HVAC services and solutions provider to supermarkets, convenience stores, general retail and cold room facilities. Our trained and experienced technicians are deployed across Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts from our central office in Wallingford, CT. We are an essential business! For a better understanding of the company, please visit our website at www.horizonbradco.com/brands/allied-mechanical-services/. To see all our current career opportunities and fill out our online application for employment, please visit www.horizonbradco.com/about/careers/.