Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 11 days ago
- $32,000 to $42,000 Yearly
Allied Insurance Agency is excited for the opportunity to meet YOU!
Our team is looking for a Full Time Customer Service Representative. Located in Bow, our agency is focused on providing quality service and protection to our clients. Your insurance customer service background and patience while advising clients will make you an exemplary addition to our team. In order to have a strong foundation to provide excellent service and care for our community, we invest in our team. By providing Property & Casualty licensing assistance, professional development, and excellent benefits, we ensure our team is able to be their best so they can give their best.
If you're ready to join a team that is as exceptional as you are, apply today!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekends off
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Growth Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Property & Casualty Licensing Assistance
- Continuing Education Support
- Hands On Training
- Team Building Activities
- Create insurance quotes and assist with policy changes.
- Issue insurance documentation, update client information, and assist with payments.
- Answer client questions, problem solve, and follow up.
- Educate, advise, and counter client objections.
- Answer phones and greet walk-ins
- Willingness to obtain Property & Casualty License.
- 2+ years customer service experience required, preferably in insurance.
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Detail oriented team player with the ability to multitask.
- Professional communication skills.
Allied Insurance Agency Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?