Life Insurance Agent- EXPERIENCED with a med/large book of business
Allied Insurance Agency Direct San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking an EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT Life Insurance Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of life insurance policies to new and existing clients. You should have a medium to large book of business of established clients for Mortgage protection, final expense and whole life insurance. Your book of business should be a minimum of 150 people and you should be able to sell to future clients. At times and often we will provide you with 10-15 leads a week whom you should be able to sell to, and we will also resell to your current client list with cross sales, which you will make commission on and renewables.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Provide your current book of business to up and cross sale
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Medium to large book of business
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Allied Insurance Agency DirectWhy Work Here?
Awesome company to work with, that provides leads based on performance and that is innovative!
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Allied Insurance Agency Direct