Allied Health Systems is seeking a highly motivated and highly organized RNs to join our CEO, David M. Mol to fill our full and part time visiting nurse positions in Springfield Massachusetts. While reporting to the Manager of Clinical Services, you will be responsible for compassionate care, field case management with responsibilities for OASIS assessments, coordination of care with other disciplines and communication with the Manager of Clinical Services and Physician. RN must be enthusiastic and share our philosophy for achieving positive outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
We are seeking an RN / Homecare to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- BSN (preferred)
- 1+ years of previous experience medical surge
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment