Seeking a well-organized, team-oriented individual with records management experience to provide full-time administrative support in a fast-paced government agency environment in the Arlington, VA area. This is a critical support function within the Administrative Records Division that requires a current active Top Secret clearance.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing case files for file retention, utilizing Agency established processes and procedures.
- Preparing other administrative documents as required, in response to time-sensitive inquiries.
- Conduct distribution runs within and outside of the agency.
- Perform various administrative functions such as preparing closed cases to be shipped to the records holding area, filing cases and making copies of cases when required, and assisting with transporting unclassified and classified material as needed.
- Prepare, copy and mail notice of hearings, orders, decisions, travel arrangement, correspondence, and perform other administrative/clerical functions using Agency specific processes and procedures.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and one (1) year of relevant administrative/records management experience
- Four (4) additional years of relevant administrative/records management experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to lift, carry and transport up to 40 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication
- Ability to safeguard and handle PII and other highly sensitive information
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with minimal guidance
- Ability to consistently produce error-free work
- Be flexible in a work environment where task priorities frequently shift
- Previous knowledge and application of the Privacy Act is preferred
- Previous experience and proficiency in the use of JPAS or like system is preferred
- Be familiar with or have the ability to utilize DoD Directive 5220.6, Defense Industrial Personnel Security Clearance Review Program
- Availability to start late Fall 2019
Pay Rate: $50,000 annual salary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.