Passport Clerks - Multiple Shifts - Up to $18.22/hr. + Benefits!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is recruiting for multiple positions at the Charleston Passport Center. Come join the Passport Processing Team and pursue a meaningful career at a prominent federal government facility!
The Support Associate II roles would be an integral part of State and Foreign travel relations. These positions consist of customer inquiry correspondence and processing of US Passport and US Passport ID card applications for travel abroad. The ability to provide outstanding in-person customer service to passport applicants and government staff is essential. This position would also require operating a variety of computer systems and office equipment in the preparation, processing and mailing of passport applications and related documents as well as data entry, image review, document preparation, filing, scanning and retrieving/verifying data.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, United States citizenship is required.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to pass government-required credit check to obtain required Secret - level clearance
- Team-player with dedicated work ethic
- Ability to lift and carry 45 pounds
- Excels in a fast-paced, goal-oriented work environment
- Great organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
- Effective communication skills
- Strong computer, filing and data entry skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required.
- Minimum of (2-3) years of general office experience is preferred.
Additional Job Details:
- Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt position.
- Schedule – 1st Shift, Mon - Fri, 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM; 2nd Shift, Mon - Fri, 3:30 PM - Midnight; *Note most openings will be on 2nd shift to start
- Must be willing and able to work overtime hours as required.
- Pay Rate: 1st shift - $17.86/hr.; 2nd shift - $18.22/hr. (includes shift differential)
- Generous benefits package to include earned H&W to apply towards Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP and Life Insurance. Employee-funded 401K, paid federal holidays, and paid time off.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Allied Government Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Allied Government Solutions
1269 Holland St.Charleston, SC
Get fresh HR Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.