Does the change of seasons mean it’s time for a career change?
Are you looking for a fun team environment with incentives, recognition and growth opportunities? Allied Globalhas recently added new accounts and is looking for awesome agents like you to be a part of this growth.
What you’ll get from Allied Global…
- Bi-Weekly Pay Cycles with Direct Deposit
- Casual Dress Code
- Modern Work Environment – fun and casual
- Paid training
- Game Room, potlucks, BBQ’s and lots of other fun activities
- Career Advancement
- Set Schedules so you can plan your free time
- Full time day shifts with one weekday and either Saturday or Sunday off
Allied Global believes that hard work should be rewarded. We make sure that our compensation and rewards reflect that. Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage plus attendance and performance bonuses giving agents the ability to earn up to $16/hour along with various cash and prize incentives.
You’re a great fit if you are…
- Highly dependable (good attendance is a must)
- Attention to detail
- Awesome customer service skills – enjoy talking to people
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Tech savvy; able to use computer systems while in conversation with a client
Allied Global provides all new agents with paid training, so while we prefer previous call center and/or sales experience it’s not required. We look for highly motivated candidates who are energetic and dedicated.
Allied Global wants to make it easy for you to apply.
- We accept walk in applications Monday – Thursday from 9 am – 11:30 am and 1:30 pm – 3 pm
- Visit us at 500 E. 84th Ave Suite W-1 in Thornton in the North Valley Tech Center at the far west end of the building
If you’re unable to make it:
- Apply online: Go to joinalliedglobal.com to complete an application
- Call 844-895-4230 or 303-872-0870 for more information
Allied Global is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.