Customer Service Specialist (9:00 - 6:00pm) - 108839
Allied Global Services Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Experience Specialist
The objective of this role is to be the do-it-all personal office for home inspection companies around the country. This job consists of fielding incoming calls, answering questions, providing price quotations, scheduling home inspection appointments, arranging inspection appointment details, and providing excellent customer service using a sophisticated database and various common applications.
- Strong communication and language skills: have experience providing outstanding personal service over the phone
- Strong computer skills: have experience using database applications as part of providing customer service
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, and committed to service excellence.
- Must show strong self-confidence, motivation and work well in a very team-oriented environment
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and do so at a high level of quality
- Must be able to demonstrate good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Must have the desire to be part of high-performance team and a growing company that is by far the leader in its industry
- Must provide outstanding customer satisfaction
- Four-year college degree is strongly desired, but not required
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- 3-5 years work experience required
- Must complete work in a timely manner with effectiveness
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi-task strongly desired
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Salary - $15/hour on the contract side & through 6 months; $16/hour after that
Allied Global Services
AddressKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Allied Global Services