Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you an outstanding Customer Service Professional? Are you able to sell your clients on products that will help them? If you answered yes than we’d like to hear from you.
Founded in 1985, we are Arizona Labor Force, Inc. dba Labor Systems and Allied Forces, the largest industrial staffing firm in Arizona. Our mission is to put people to work and to provide superior service to our customers. We achieve this by valuing our employees, promoting continuous improvement, behaving ethically, and treating people with dignity and respect.
With over 50 locations across 10 states, our team does whatever it takes to deliver quick service and prepared employees. We provide custom labor solutions and are committed to working with our customers to solve all of their staffing challenges.
This is a full-time internal position, not a temporary job placement.
- Handle issues that may arise in the field, including an ability to deescalate situations, be proactive, assertive, maintain good follow up skills and very professional.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with new and existing customers to solicit business and meet/exceed sales goals.
- Maintain constant communication with Sales team regarding new clients.
- Assist clients with any needs or services.
- Actively search out new clients or potential new clients for the Sales team.
Key Competencies and Traits:
- Must be proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Beself motivatedand organized.
- Ability to multitaskand handle change of plans daily
- Assist with clients in Construction/Manufacturing/Clerical and Events
Benefits: This is a salaried position (DOE) + bonus.
- Travel mileage is paid
- Health insurance, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, PTO and 401-K after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
It is the policy of our Company not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.