Are you seeking a career and not just a job? Arizona Labor Force (dba Labor Systems and Allied Forces) is a stable organization and a great place to work. Our staff members are empowered to make decisions and do what is best for their Customer and the Company. They are supported with comprehensive training and a management team who is focused on growing our people as well as our business.
The Staffing industry is fun, rewarding and fast-paced. Labor Systems & Allied Forces sets itself apart from other staffing companies by providing superior customer service to our clients and our workforce. Our company vision is: A Job for Every Worker, and A Worker for Every Job. If you are looking for a place where you are valued and your work makes a difference, we want to hear from you!
· Fill client orders with a sense of urgency - placing the right person with the right job
· Process temporary employee applications and conduct in-person interviews to maintain a well-qualified pool of entry-level and skilled candidates
· Qualify and present candidates to clients for interviews or direct hire opportunities
· Complete daily outbound calls to existing clients, and provide leads to Sales Representatives
· Conduct workplace safety training for temporary employees
· Process daily and weekly payroll checks for temporary employees
Skills and Experience:
· At least two years of experience working in a customer service role; administrative experience is a plus
· Administrative and organization skills
· Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Superior interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated talent in establishing relationships over the phone and in-person
· Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
· Basic proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office applications
· High School diploma or GED
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
About Our Company:
Arizona Labor Force dba Allied Forces and Labor Systems is a full-service staffing agency. With over 30 years of experience, we are proud to provide temporary employees for office professional, general labor (skilled and unskilled), construction, industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, hospitality and special events. As trusted leaders, in our field, Allied Forces and Labor Systems provide custom labor solutions for our clients.
It is the policy of our Company not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.