- Posted: over a month ago
Hospitality helps the general operations of facilities, primarily hotels, casinos and convention resorts. They coordinate departmental tasks, such as housekeeping, front office, food and beverage, room service, maintenance, among others, related to the routine operations of the property. They extend hospitality to guests by providing many aspects that contribute to a favorable guest experience and the smooth and efficient running of a hotel.
Job Duties and Tasks for: Hospitality
- Hospitality workers may work in a hotel doing duties as housekeeping or laundry.
- Housekeepers will perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain hotels. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
- Housekeepers will empty wastebaskets and transport to disposal area, dust and mop.
- Housekeepers will replace light bulbs, drinking glasses, lines, writing supplies, and bathroom items in each hotel room as applicable.
- Hospitality workers may work in a restaurant doing duties as kitchen help, banquet serving, and catering.
- Hospitality workers may set up for banquet furniture, such as tables, chairs, and supplies, as in dinnerware, silverware, and glasses.
- Banquet servers must understand traditional table place settings.
- Banquet servers should have the ability to carry 10 entrees on an oval tray and load post function trays to minimize breakage.
- Hospitality workers are expected to carry out orders from managers on site.
- Hospitality uniforms are designated by individual job descriptions and they should be clean and wrinkle free.
- Hospitality workers must be on time to assignments, in uniform, and properly groomed, professional in appearance with a positive hospitable attitude.
- Hospitality workers perform physically demanding tasks, such as standing, bending, lifting, and twisting.
- Must be willing to work in shifts and for long hours.
- Capable of working with the public and fellow associates in a fast paced environment.
- Manage own time effectively, ensuring a maximum of productivity.
Our mission is to people to work and to provide superior customer service to our customers.
Our vision it to find a job for every worker, and a worker for every job.
It all starts with people.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Allied Forces Gabriel
HousekeepingView all jobs at Allied Forces Gabriel