Timeline: Immediate hire to two weeks
Location: Phoenix/Scottsdale and surrounding areas
Pay: $25-$35 an hour based on experience
Hours: 30-40 per week
Allied Electric LLC is based out of Prescott Valley, Arizona. We are co-owned and operated by a Journeyman Electrician with nearly 20 years of commercial, residential, and industrial experience, with most of that work history taking place in Manhattan. We provide residential and commercial work in Prescott Valley, Prescott, Dewey, Chino Valley, Cottonwood, Sedona, Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Our customers are our top priority and we are passionate about providing them with exceptional service that is fast, friendly, and reliable. We believe in giving our clients what they want: showing up on time, treating them with respect and professionalism, and taking care of their electrical needs with knowledge, care, and cleanliness. Our customers come back to us again and again, and we are highly rated because we take this commitment seriously! We also believe a great customer experience starts with a great employee experience, so we are equally committed to employee happiness.
- Perform residential service calls M-F in Phoenix and Scottsdale. Locations also include Peoria, Glendale, Anthem and such areas in Maricopa County. This consists of visiting customers in their homes to provide and price estimates, then performing the electrical work required
- Determine materials required for jobs and pick up required materials
- When needed, troubleshoot and fix electrical problems for some customers
- Common customer requests include recessed lighting, ceiling fan and light fixture installations, outlet installation and repair, panel upgrades, hot tub lines, and the like
- We are also certified QuietCool whole house fan installers, so this job will require this ability as well. Training is provided if necessary.
- Daily check field project management app for scheduled jobs and show up to such jobs on time.
- Regularly communicate with Office Manager and Co-Owner on customer estimates and scheduling information. Office Manager/Co-Owner is responsible for the scheduling but often communication and collaboration with them will be necessary.
- 8+ years of experience
- Residential electrician experience
- Strong knowledge and ability to estimate and price jobs
- Solid communication skills
- Collaborative and independent
- Comfortable with working independently as an electrician, as well as with an occasional apprentice
- Must have clean Background check and driving record
- Must pass clean drug test
- Must provide 2 references
- Must have truck and tools
- Health benefit eligibility
- Gas reimbursement
- Car per diem