Nation's leading Boost Mobile dealer with 200 locations and growing, is currently looking for a retail District Sales Manager to manage operations of several cellular phone stores in the Las Vegas, NV area. This professional will establish and execute sales plans and sales promotions, hire and develop retail sales staff, prepare and maintain monthly sales forecasts for all Boost Mobile products, and develop and execute strategies to increase market share and profits within their assigned territory.
If you are a leader, who is self-motivated, dependable, and looking for the opportunity to lead a dynamic, high performance sales team, we are looking for you! Wireless experience preferred. Management experience a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of company objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Assist in selection and build outs of new retail locations.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Building Relationships, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Flexible Work Schedule
Competitive Commission Structure plus a base salary wage
Bonus Profit Sharing for hitting monthly targets
5 years experience in retail management (wireless preferred)
Must be at least 18 years of age.
High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
Must be available to work mornings/evenings/weekends.