Project Management Office - Program Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alliant Health Group is a family of companies that provides professional services supporting the effective administration of healthcare programs and funding to support healthcare improvement initiatives. Alliant Health Solutions provides Federal and state government entities with the services, expertise and information systems necessary to increase the effectiveness, accessibility and value of health care. The Company has been named a "Best Place to Work" for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Currently, the Company seeks a Program Manager for the Project Management Office (PMO). The role is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of tasks, projects, and program goals, based on Alliant Health Group and Subsidiaries quality standards, of a collection of projects. While working within agreed baselines of time, budget and scope, the program manager will work with business leads, independent contractors, subcontractors, and project team members to meet program business objectives. The program manager is also responsible for leveraging program and project management industry best practices to manage and improve the program management office (PMO) business capability. Other position details are as follows:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads end-to-end delivery of programs throughout the contract delivery lifecycle from the point of inception until final customer acceptance and program close.
- Initiates activities and dependencies within the program and identifying external dependencies on other projects, resource, or environments.
- Provides a point of escalation for individual projects within the program.
- Reviews progress of projects, effectively managing change of requirements, milestones, issues, and risks on a regular basis.
- Synthesizes weekly on individual project statuses and communicates overall program status, with a focus on business outcomes to senior stakeholders.
- Appropriately escalates issues and propose potential resolutions to senior stakeholders.
- Negotiates with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks.
- Understands, explains, and monitors the compliance of contractual obligations by the Company and third-party suppliers to achieve the desired program outcomes.
- Collaborates across the Company and develops highly effective working relationships within the organization and with third-party suppliers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Educates and/or trains project stakeholders on program and project management; agile best practices; and other requirements as needed.
- Plans, leads, and facilitates program management meetings with all levels of the organization and third-party project stakeholders.
- Regularly monitors project team member performance praising good performance and providing constructive feedback on unsatisfactory performance
- Maintains and improves the PMO standard tools and templates
- Manges the configuration and use of the PMO project management tool
- Creates detailed project documentation including executive summaries, project status reports and action items, meeting minutes, issues lists and risk management plans as necessary to support project leads
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge, skill and ability to lead people through structural, procedural and cultural change and gain commitment to new models of working and ultimately execute on project or program deliverables.
- Knowledge, skill and ability to communicate in verbal and written forms, including ability to present or train individuals at all levels of the organization and externally in lay or expert terms
- Knowledge skill and ability to manage projects, time, and appropriately prioritize and delegate where appropriate
- Ability to closely interact with clients and other stakeholders in a professional manner with advance-level knowledge of customer service
- Ability to maintain an optimistic attitude throughout program lifecycle delivery
- Ability to coordinate and work with varying departments and functional areas to meet program objectives and stakeholder expectations
- Ability to analyze and assess complex data or information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Advanced user in Microsoft (MS) Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.), SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro; Smartsheet project management tool experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Ability to travel as needed by car or airplane to Alliant offices or customer locations
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of successful delivery of large-scale complex programs across multiple geographical locations with hybrid working teams.
- In-depth knowledge of program and project management methodologies based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and Agile frameworks.
- Experience building program and project plans in a project management software tool
- Experience in healthcare, managed care or related industry preferred
- Experience with defining and leveraging data and analytics to track business outcomes
- Experience in program and project management related to government contracts preferred
- Project management training, with experience managing multi-million-dollar projects
- Experience working with and leading diverse groups of clients and stakeholders.
- Experience in running successful knowledge sharing workshops or training courses
- Experience in translating technical client business needs into project requirements matched to company solutions is required
- Experience building a new business capability
- Master’s degree in business, project management or related field
- Certified project manager
This position is hybrid or remote in one of the following locations: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Texas. Position also offers work/life balance and excellent benefits.
Alliant Health Group and family of companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Drug Free Workplace. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternative method for you to apply. Please contact 678-527-3000.
Alliant Health Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Alliant Health Solutions, Inc.