Sr Analyst IT Systems
Auto req ID:
Sr Analyst IT - Informatics and Analytics
Desired qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, or related area of study
- Experience working in an internal or commercial software development organization with knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience in pharmacy or healthcare
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime delivers maintenance medicines and specialty medicines through its mail service and central specialty pharmacies. Formed in 2017 through a strategic alliance between Walgreens, one of the nation's largest chain drug stores, and Prime Therapeutics, a leading pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we offer tools and resources to help patients improve medication adherence, 24/7 pharmacy support for exceptional care. The company is headquartered in Orlando, FL and its pharmacies are accredited by several national pharmacy accreditation services.
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please review EEO is Law at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and the EEO is Law Supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the AllianceRx Walgreens Prime Careers website, please contact us at TA-HRIS-ARXWP at mailto:TA-HRIS-ARXWP@alliancerxwp.com .
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, IT technical, engineering, analytical, or related area of study; or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience.
- 4 years work experience in functional system requirements analysis or a masters degree in relevant field plus 2 years relevant experience
- Self-directed worker with ability to work independently or with team and independently deliver against all job accountabilities
- Ability to think creatively; demonstrated effectiveness at conflict management and consensus building in change management
- Experience in analytics and problem solving, querying large databases and analysis
- Capable and willing to receive work direction from direct and indirect leadership
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary
- Team player, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and ambiguity
- Knowledge of the patient care experience that focuses on the initial patient assessment, insurance verification, prior authorization, copay assistance, delivery of product, adherence, medication therapy management, and outcomes
- Willing to travel up to 15% of time for business purposes
The Senior IT Analyst responsibilities include the analysis, development and maintenance of dashboards, conduct data modeling, develop reports and report visualizations with high quality and enhanced performance. This position will work closely with clients to translate user requirements into system requirement specifications and participate in all phases of the SDLC: requirements, design, development, testing, and production/go live and work act as a mentor to less senior team members.
- Ensure understanding of business requirements and IT Business Requirement Specification acceptance criteria is successfully met prior to sign-off. Identify and document system enhancement scope for assigned projects
- Provide work plan and detailed estimate based on scope. Drive scope management, prioritization and scope trade off discussions with project teams
- Interview stakeholders to elicit and document complex business needs for modifications to system applications, and define functional, high-level, and detailed system requirements for requested software changes
- Lead solution design review discussions between IT resources and business requestors to resolve questions regarding requested software changes, and participate with Quality Assurance and UAT resources to review related test cases and/or scenarios
- Lead complex projects where the project development team may be faced with a high degree of ambiguity requiring the Sr Analyst IT to drive towards resolution
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor for more junior members of IT team
- Drive activities to ensure team and system development processes are improving and evolving to respond to changing business needs
- Responsible for defining, designing, building, and preparing daily, weekly, monthly, user customizable, and adhoc operations reports and analysis for key operational metrics Acts independently when prudent to go beyond the request and anticipate the current or future needs of the request which would add value or increase functionality/ease of use
- Defines and develops requirements for reporting to all levels within the management structure, and methodology for calculations for metrics and/or analysis
- Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
- Work closely with clients to translate user requirements into system requirement specifications by understanding clients business processes, business requirements, interpreting requirements and assisting in the reporting solution design.
- Design/create innovative visualizations to identify patterns and trends
- Provide expertise in Tableau or PowerBI, or Cognos software, collaborating with team members to deliver clear and well-thought out dashboards and visualization of business processes
- Communicate task status, roadblocks, and critical matters to management promptly