Auto req ID:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master's Degree in Design or related area of study
- Experience in strategic marketing or product marketing preferably in health and wellness industry (including Managed Care, Pharmaceutical, and Hospital Systems) or work in creative agency or consulting firm
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime delivers maintenance medicines and specialty medicines through its mail service and central specialty pharmacies. Formed in 2017 through a strategic alliance between Walgreens, one of the nation's largest chain drug stores, and Prime Therapeutics, a leading pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we offer tools and resources to help patients improve medication adherence, 24/7 pharmacy support for exceptional care. The company is headquartered in Orlando, FL and its pharmacies are accredited by several national pharmacy accreditation services.
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please review EEO is Law at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and the EEO is Law Supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the AllianceRx Walgreens Prime Careers website, please contact us at TA-HRIS-ARXWP-smbag at mailto:ta-hris-arxwp-smbagwalgreens.com .
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience
- 5 years' experience developing and measuring strategic marketing plans and cost benefit analyses to appropriate stakeholders, executives and senior management
- 3 years' leadership / people management experience
- Experience providing direction to field sales, managing teams across business units, and collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to translate core business strategies into actionable initiatives
- Ability to express ideas clearly both verbally and in writing, paired with strong listening skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills with ability to gain leadership creditability across the organization to promote effective collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and drive company initiatives at senior management levels, including program and project management and strategy summaries
- Proven track record of leadership capabilities including building morale, developing people, and creating positive team dynamics
- Willing to travel up to 10% of time for business purposes
The Manager, Marketing leads the strategic planning for payer and pharma audiences supported through a variety of channels. Strategic planning occurs in conjunction with several cross-functional teams including operations, sales, and creative agencies (internal and external). Operates in a fast paced environment with ability to successfully execute campaigns on time and on budget.
- Develop and execute marketing activities that impact the direction of the specified functional area of the organization, and includes responsibilities in the area of payer sales and pharmaceutical relationship development.
- Develop strategic marketing briefs, marketing mix and campaigns to ensure the attainment of product/service business objectives, sales goals, and customer retention goals
- Share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced marketing messages; develop new ideas and solutions that will gain acceptance from a wide range of audiences
- Develop and manage marketing budgets specific to each initiative/program to achieve both corporate and business unit goals
- Leverage marketing expertise, market trend insights and industry knowledge to partner with business unit leaders
- Create unique and differentiated product and service value propositions and craft messaging tailored to various customer and channel segments
- Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
- Responsible for the development, oversight and implementation of departmental budget
- Responsible for leading a team through teaching, coaching and inspiring by fostering a sense of energy, ownership and a responsibility for the flawless execution of operational excellence; engage in the selection and hiring process as needed