Customer Service - Health Care Agents.
AllianceOne Maumee, OH
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a new career with a rewarding adventure? AllicanceOne can help you with your search. We are currently hiring customer service -health care support agents to connect with the Health Care providers to solve account issues via a call center environment. Working to provide a solution that will work for both the providers and the organizations we serve. Our responsibility will consist of helping the medical providers with their best options for payment, via incoming calls. We also assist them with the transactions. We are looking for candidates with great customer service and professional verbal communications skills. We offer a full 2 week paid training and paid HIPAA training.
We practice all Covid-19 safety measurements, daily temperature, mask wearing, handwashing and 6 feet or more social distancing between work stations.
LOCATION: We are conveniently located in Maumee (Arrowhead Park). The work is performed
onsite at our call center with a possibility of working from home.
HOURS: 40 hours per week Monday thru Friday (Availability between 8:00am – 7:00pm) 3 Shifts are available during the time allotted.
* 8am till 5pm
* 9am till 6pm
* 10am till 7pm
We are offering an $150 hiring bonus!!!
PAY: $13.50/hour with the abilities to earn an $250 monthly incentive!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 60 days of employment
* 401(k) with company match after 90 days of employment
* Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Flexible Spending Account
* Generous Paid Vacation Package up to 3 weeks per year
· Prior customer service experience (call center experience is a plus)
· Professional verbal communication skills
· Outstanding attendance work ethic
· Strong ability to navigate multiple systems while speaking with customers
· Must be self-motivated
· Problem solving and critical thinking
· Must be proficient in time management
· Goal oriented
· Computer knowledge/skills
· Good typing/keyboarding skills
· Ability and openness to work professionally with a diverse customer base
· Works well in team setting
· A criminal background check and drug test are required
We are AllianceOne, a division of the largest BPO expert team in the market with a wide range of contact center solutions, technology, and the highest security standards.
We are here to welcome, listen, engage, resolve and amaze.
We care deeply about our clients and their customers, allowing us to transform passion into
AllianceOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
AllianceOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
BusinessView all jobs at AllianceOne