Customer Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring Full-Time Inbound Customer Service Sales Representative.
Location: Maumee, OH
Are you looking for a new adventure in the new year of 2022. AllianceOne is hiring for the new year of 2022 The new class will start on February 7, for our Customer Service/Sales position. We are holding over the phone interviews for the next 2 weeks.
*****WITH A $500 HIRING BONUS!! *******
Job descriptions: Call Center agents answer inbound calls for customers who need assistance with phone, internet and cable options. You will use your award-winning personality as a friendly, go-getter with persuasive techniques to earn sales.
Pay $$$ - competitive base pay starts at $16.50 per hour with NO CAP on performance-based incentives for your hard work. $300-1500k (Our top agents are making $50K)
Benefits: Med/Den, PTO, Holiday benefits after 60 days
Agent Work hours: Monday through Friday 10AM – 7PM / 40 hours a week( NO WEEKENDS)
Work Site Location: 1684 Woodland Drive, Maumee, OH 43537, Arrowhead Park area
Training – for 4 weeks and is paid - Starts January 10th
- High School Education or equivalent preferred
- Goal oriented, reliable, assertive, passionate and resilient
- Self-motivated and career growth oriented
- Energetic, confident speaker with excellent communication skills
- Friendly, go-getter, persuasive salesperson
- Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Willing to learn and grow professionally
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 60 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match after 90 days of employment
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Vacation Package starting at 6 months with over 3 weeks the start of each following calendar year
- Free parking
AllianceOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
AllianceOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
For additional information on AllianceOne visit our website at www.allianceoneinc.com
Please review our privacy notice available at the following www.allianceoneinc.com/careers
1684 Woodlands Dr.Toledo, OH
BusinessView all jobs at AllianceOne