One year contract position in Atlanta, GA!
- Oversee the network infrastructure, including Cisco routers and switches, VPN appliances, Cisco Wireless access points and controllers, as well as the Cisco voice infrastructure. This consists of the daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis of those.
- Be able to install and configure network components, along with performing log review and analysis.
- Be able to configure and support routing and LAN switching with Cisco network hardware and software including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and IOS.
- Be able to configure and support a Cisco WLAN wireless network infrastructure.
- Have a working knowledge of Cisco voice infrastructure, including Communication Manager, gateways, voicemail, Contact Center, and collaboration tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years (with 4 or more preferred) of related technical experience working with Cisco IOS and Nexus network equipment, firewalls, wireless, and VoIP product solutions in an administrative capacity.
- Certifications from our vendors and partners are preferred. This includes: CCNA, CCNA and CWNA and Network+.
- Desire to remain current on technology and trends in the industry.