Our client is actively seeking a talented SAP Purchasing/TMS Support Analyst to work at their location in Charlotte, NC. This is a 4 month contract assignment with possible extension
- Provide SAP Tolling and plant support to Bromine Specialties GBU
- Manage inventory and material movements across various plant/tolling sites
- Collaborate with multiple functional groups (finance, manufacturing, CSR's and business) and 3rd parties
- Balance multiple plant production needs with raw material requirements
- Evaluate and manage raw material inventories and CoA's/analytical data, ensuring materials and products meet client specifications and quality standards
- Manage and maintain strong supplier and intercompany relationships
- Generate and provide logistics related administration
- Create and manage multiple shipments schedules across various plants
- Manage multiple products production in SAP
- Bachelor's Degree (will look at qualified candidate w/o degree if have appropriate experience)
- SAP experience REQUIRED (end user business experience) TMS experience would be a HUGE PLUS
- High attention to detail and record keeping
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MUST have ability to participate in cross functional work environments
- MUST have ability to work independently
Job Requisition #
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.? All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.