Lead Medical devices Product Development Opening Chapel Hill, North Carolina
The End Client is focused on developing digital health interventions that improve pharmacist-patient engagement, patient health, and clinical outcomes. Our proprietary solutions encompass a wide range of technologies including devices for electronic monitoring of medication usage, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and digital engagement solutions delivered across a variety of interfaces.
The End client is made up of seasoned pharmacists, physicians, data scientists, user experience designers, technology entrepreneurs, and behavioral change experts.
You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact working collaboratively with a team of experts with diverse functional skills, to continually build your own competencies in a learning-obsessed environment, and to identify and solve problems in the rapidly evolving patient health space.
· Collaborate with healthcare and behavioral change experts to develop and iterate new product concepts for patient and provider-driven products in the healthcare space.
· Coordinate end-to-end commercial development of products working with the internal team, and a range of global technology partners in the software, hardware, and analytics space.
· Quality test, trouble shoot, and update software, help troubleshoot integration issues with customer teams, and initiate product updates as required.
· Develop technical documentation describing software design and functionality.
· Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or other related technology, Master’s degree a plus.
· 5+ years of experience in software development, with 2+ years in healthcare.
· Experience in defining product scope, managing agile development process, performing user acceptance tests to certify vendor deliverables.
· Hands on proficiency with mobile architecture and full mobile development life cycle, and experience with iOS design/Android required.
· Experience interacting and managing with Hands-on experience with JAVA, AWS, Microsoft Azure or other cloud services, cloud security fundamentals, database driven solutions.
· Familiarity with EHR/EMRs, and security and regulatory issues in healthcare technology a plus.
· Ability to wear multiple hats, manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables in a startup environment. Experience interacting and managing off-shore teams a plus.
Competitive - commensurate with experience and expertise, employee-ownership and performance-based compensation plans.
Jeff Nevez | Strategic Recruiter
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc.
Office (919) 582-5939 /Cell 405-343-3575 | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.apcinc.com | www.linkedin.com/in/jeffnevez
APC IS PROUD TO BE THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE'S
2016 MINORITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM OF THE YEAR