Our client is actively seeking a talented Digital Campaign Delivery Manager to work at their location in Downers Grove, IL. This is a 6-month contract assignment with the possibility of extending.
• Define, create and implement and optimize the local digital marketing campaigns (focus on acquisition of grower data, grower engagement, conversion of sales and grower loyalty), B2B and B2C
• Alignment of digital campaigns with local marketing teams and their initiatives
• Realization of tagging and SEO/SEM implementation of all digital campaign assets
• Management of all digital campaign content consistency & quality according to the brand guidelines
• Creation of digital campaign creation briefs for the agencies involved and the end-to end campaign delivery process
• Setting, measuring, optimization and reporting of all campaign KPI’s and as such optimize digital A&P spend
• Drive digital marketing capability building in local marketing teams
• Manage local digital marketing A&P budget
• Interfacing with external agencies, Syngenta IT & Digital and local Marketing & IT teams
• Minimal 5 years of hands-on digital marketing campaign implementation management experience over multiple digital touch points; preferably in a large international company
• Strong understanding of the digital behavior, B2B and B2C.
• Experience with digital personalization
• Experience with KPI setting and measuring and driving campaign optimization over the various digital touchpoints
• Experience with briefing digital marketing agencies on digital campaign creation and delivery
• Excellent project management skills; ability to manage several projects at the same time
• Fluency in English
• Team player, able to work in cross functional environment, strong in building and maintaining relationships
• Influencing skills, drive for result
• Structured and analytical with a passion for detail
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.