Have a solid background working as a Business Intelligence Developer? If so, read on…
Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Intelligence Developer to work at their location in Charlotte, NC.
The Business Intelligence Developer will serve as the primary contact for the data analytics and reports development and functionality rollout of the EpicCare system/application. They provide consultation and coordinate design/build/testing/go-live activities for the analytics and reporting requirements as defined with the project.
- Coordinates with client to thoroughly understand the business needs, report scope, and anticipated deliverable associated with the data/reporting requirements.
- Designs, builds, configures, and test analytical applications and data access tools to meet business requirements.
- Document requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly format/language
- Create and/or modify reports/extracts using SQL and Crystal to display EPIC Clarity data
- Coordinate with 3rd parties as appropriate to confirm data specifications/output and associated testing
- Assist application analyst as needed with Workbench and Radar reports
- Follows protocols as defined by the client for secure delivery and data exchange of reports/extracts
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related job field preferred
- Experience - Business Intelligence
- Certified in one or more EPIC Clarity data models
- Revenue Cycle Models preferred (HB, PB, Grand Central, Prelude)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar structured query language
- Nice, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of:
- Business Intelligence best practices and techniques.
- Proven success developing reporting solutions and applications to meet business needs
- Understanding of ETL processes
- Familiar with healthcare operations and associated key terms/language
- Work independently while producing high quality work
- Strong communication, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze data, problem-solve, and clearly communicate solutions
- Ability to understand customer requirements and their impact on the technical aspects of a solution
- Skill at tracking tasks, defining next steps, identifying owners, and holding people accountable
Job Requisition # 30396
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.