Are you an experienced Aerospace Instructor? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Aerospace Instructor to work at their location in the Seattle, WA area. This is a rolling 3-month contract assignment with the possibility of extending or going permanent with our client.
The Instructor works as part of the Instructor Resource Management team to deliver aerospace industry course ware to our client. The candidate will partner with Client teams to develop research, design, develop and deliver technical training skill and certification training courses.
- Conducts and performs training and/or solutions using the appropriate medium and method (classroom, computer-based training [CBT], distance learning, simulations, on-the-job [OJT], coaching, job-aids) to satisfy business needs and requirements.
- Assesses and tests the competence of employees in performing tasks requiring certification or skills training to comply with government and organizational standards and specifications.
- Develops and deploys improvements for standard program processes by applying information gathered from various sources (functional groups, lessons learned documentation, independent reviews).
- Prepares employee training by scheduling courses, classrooms and ordering, storing, and maintaining training materials and equipment to support delivery of training. Maintains employee and organizational records/documentation to meet reporting and compliance requirements.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in Aerospace or equivalent industry
- Classroom, web based, hands-on, Master Training Specialist, etc.
- Knowledge of principles for instruction of individuals and groups preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- MS Office experience and comfortable learning new software
- Significant subject matter expertise with hands-on experience in wire bundle routing/installation, wire splicing, clamping, string tie, bundle dressing and wire types, usages and connectors.
- Functional knowledge of Electrical Aircraft installations and assembly work, Electrical Functional Test troubleshooting, Electrical crimping, and Electrical soldering
- Available to work on multiple shifts. Some travel is required.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Electrical installations, Bonding & Grounding
- Aircraft assembly, Heavy Structure Drilling and/or Maintenance
- Blueprints, productions standards and/or Functional Test
- Aircraft systems operations, familiarization and troubleshooting
- Experience in application of Aircraft Sealant
- Prior Environmental Health Safety (EHS) background
- Experience with DOT regulations
Job Requisition # 29671
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.