Our client is actively seeking talented Software Developers to work at their location in Richmond, VA. This is a 6-month contract assignment with potential for extensions/conversion.
This position will work closely with stakeholders in a small agile team to develop and deliver GIS software solutions that enhance the productivity of software users. Qualified candidates must be interested in solving problems and adding value to the lives of clients through technology and software.
- Design and develop applications and unit tests using modern technologies including but not limited to .Net Framework/.NetCore, Entity Framework, Angular, TypeScript and WebAPI
- Database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Debugging and Troubleshooting production application issues
- Ability to quickly master new technology and work in a constantly evolving environment
- ASP.NET Core/Framework, C#, TypeScript, Angular
- Familiar with source control tools and practices- branching, merging, etc. (TFS, Tortoise, Git, or similar)
- Experienced with multi-threading techniques- parallel processing, locking, TPL, etc.
- Strong SQL and t-SQL skills- able to write and optimize queries, stored procs, views, etc.
- Practice Test-Driven development
- Experience with GIS/CAD applications
- Experience with emerging technologies (Cloud, Serverless)
Job Requisition # 30303
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.? All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.