Director, Referral Coordination
- $107,000 to $112,000 Yearly
DIRECTOR, REFERRAL COORDINATION
LIFE AT HEALTHY ALLIANCE
At Healthy Alliance, our purpose is to improve health and empower the underserved. Every community has its own needs, affecting the health of those who live, learn, work, and play within them. Our network brings together organizations, big and small, to coordinate and collaborate so that all communities have reliable access to the resources they need. Why? Because every New Yorker deserves the same opportunity to be healthy.
As a 2019-22 Albany Business Review’s Best Places to Work and a 2021-2023 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Health Care award recipient, we strive to maintain a culture wherein high-performing, mission-driven team members collectively work toward better health for all. Dedicated to promoting a culture built upon autonomy, proficiency, and purpose, we believe our differences in strengths and perspectives play an integral role in propelling us forward, while our core values ground us, serving as the common thread that unites our team.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN HEALTHY ALLIANCE
We offer amenities, professional development opportunities, events, and programming that supports the interests of our teams, while expanding and enriching our culture. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join Healthy Alliance include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance benefits available the 1st of the month after hire, including but not limited to medical, dental and vision, group short-term disability and life insurance with buy-up options, flexible spending, and HSA company-contribute accounts, and more.
- 401K with a company match
- Unlimited paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
- Remote employer with flexible work schedules
- A workplace that values safety, respect, employee engagement, recognition, and diversity
- Salary range: $107,000 - $112,000 per year
WHO YOU ARE
The Director of Referral Coordination is responsible for providing strategic direction and oversight to the Healthy Alliance Referral Coordination Team to consistently meet operational standards. The Director oversees the day-to-day operations of the Referral Coordination Center (RCC) to ensure the needs of the community member are being met and the delivery of operational excellence is maintained at all levels of interaction.
This position will be responsible for managing performance across the RCC, so it aligns with the network’s quality measures and overarching operational goals of Healthy Alliance. Working cross-functionally across the organization, the Director will stay current on all areas of business that directly impact the RCC and the team managing it.Requirements:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Accountable for the operation of the Healthy Alliance Referral Coordination Center (RCC) and the team of employees that manage it.
- Oversees and regularly analyzes data and workflows to ensure operational excellence.
- Works closely with the RCC Manager to provide support and oversight of the RCC as defined in the Healthy Alliance’s operations manual and quality plan.
- Analyzes and reports on data used to measure the overall performance of the RCC.
- Provides strategic direction to operationalize process improvement efforts in response to data with cross functional input.
- Oversees the quality of current and future state process design and implementation plans inclusive of the operational needs of the RCC.
- Oversees team performance and performs assessments on a regular basis.
- Maintains consistent communication with Healthy Alliance Leadership regarding potential risks which require further engagement or escalation. Drives remediation efforts of identified issues.
- Stays current and in compliance with all Healthy Alliance policy and procedures.
- Collaborates with internal team and critical vendor partners to ensure delivery of quality solutions to solve the needs of the community members and partners we serve.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree. Equivalent work experience in a related field may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Minimum 5-7 years in operations, care coordination, or community relations as well as working knowledge of the health/social care industry/environment.
- Progressive, industry/relevant professional experience with demonstrated leadership and managerial responsibilities is required.
- Strong understanding of Social Determinants of Health (SDoH).
- Proven history of managing and leading a team while driving both performance and engagement.
- Demonstration of strong data-driven decision making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of the use of a referral platform is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and training expertise required for collaborating with partners and colleagues; including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
- Understanding of Value Based Payment (VBP) principles and goals, SDoH, as well as the New York State Medicaid Waiver Amendment process is a plus.
- Knowledge of community social care resources with a demonstrated “community-first mindset.”
- Leads by example and have passion for ensuring that community members’ needs are met through operational excellence.
- Skilled in staffing development including interviewing, coaching, and performance review.
- Performs all work in accordance with Healthy Alliance core competencies and values.
This position involves sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing, use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop, and cell phone. May include light work that includes moving objects up to twenty (20) pounds independently or with assistance.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY IS AT HEALTHY ALLIANCE!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Healthy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
PRIVACY REQUIREMENT: This job function involves potential access/interaction with protected health information. Position will be required to abide by company policies and procedures that support federal, state, and local HIPAA regulations. Any violations will be subject to company policy which includes disciplinary actions up to and including separation of employment. Healthy Alliance is an At-Will Employer.
Alliance for Better Health Care LLCSchenectady, NY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.