Are you someone who loves having an impact and doing good?
The world of health care is changing. More and more people are wanting to stay in their own homes as they age. Our job is to help them age in place gracefully while providing a safe environment for them and our caregivers.
The virus scare has changed the landscape and the demand for home care has increased significantly over the last 6 months. Our company is growing, and we are looking for someone to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of care. Our organization has created a unique wellness program to help provide in home care at a very high level, while helping our clients reach their goals of aging in the comforts of their own home.
Our Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care, have access to additional services and resources and effectively communicates their needs with their loved ones and caregivers providing care We are looking for someone to join our team that can deliver on our promise serve older adults by providing betterment in all aspects of their lives by providing knowledge, resources, care and support.
We want someone who is driven and can take the bull by the horns and lead our team to drive our mission, vision, and values. Does that sound like you?
The objective of the position is to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality care by providing accurate assessments and well-trained caregivers as well as coordinated care. This position requires critical thinking, strong decision making, customer service orientated, organization and communication skills.
Work Inherent in the Position:
- This position is will conduct in-home assessments of new prospective clients.
- The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for assessing the clients needs and creating a care plan to meeting those needs
- Responsible for periodic re-assessments of existing clients
- Responsible for creating initial care plans, as well as updating care plans for change in condition or needs of the client.
- Ensure the caregivers are adhering to the documented care plan
- Responsible for communicating initial care plans and updates to care plans to the caregivers working on the case.
- Coordinate care for clients across multiple providers; Physicians, Home Health, Hospice etc.
- Assist with discharge planning
- Complete assessment for long term care insurance policies
- Advocate for clients when necessary and appropriate
- Management of caregivers
- The Clinical Supervisor will conduct initial caregiver training and ongoing caregiver training
- Responsible for handling prospective clients calls and converting them to new clients
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding Client Satisfaction benchmarks
- Responsibility for the scheduling and recruiting teams results while acting as backup
- Cross train with the other roles in the organization
- Provide marketing support to the CEO.
- Share in the weekly on-call rotation
- Genuine desire to improve the quality of life of the older adults that we serve.
- Minimum two years care management experience, preferably working with older adults.
- RN, LPN (license must be current and in good standing)
- Strong Communication Skills, Crisis Management and Time Management Skills
- The position requires that you need to be proficient with office software and equipment skills (phone, computer, printer, internet etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft office, G-Suite, Zoom and comfortable learning new systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, in person and on the phone
- Self- Starter with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Must be willing to share on-call responsibilities
- Have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Experience working in the home care or health care industry is a PLUS
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary $50K - $70K plus bonus
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Bonus Opportunity up to 20% of annual salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- 401K & Profit Sharing and 401K Matching
- Upward Growth Potential within the Organization
Alliance Senior Care