Tired of working in one location? In need of change? Are you Mechanically inclined? Looking for a company that appreciates you? Then look no further! A career at Alliance is just what you have been looking for!
As a Road Technician with Alliance you will be responsible for:
- Repair industrial batteries and chargers
- Technical experience in repairs of electric, gas and LP forklifts a must
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Servicing customers
- Repair of forklift
- Routine maintenance
- All Technicians must be able to communicate with customers about their equipment including explaining the condition of the unit, problems found and needed repairs. Candidates should be efficient, organized and dedicated.
- All Road Technicians will be traveling to and working at customer facilities, interacting and communicating with customers to keep their equipment operating safely and efficiently
- Road Technicians are responsible for providing the best possible service, maintenance, diagnosis and repair on customer and company equipment
- Must hold a valid drivers license, be insurable, and have the ability to drive safely to and from customer sites.
- Battery maintenance and basic electronic repairs
- The job of Road Technician is physically demanding and requires the ability to work in a variety of awkward positions while repairing forklifts and any other job related machinery
- Must have manual dexterity and strength to handle parts, tools and equipment. The job also requires the ability to lift up to 100 pounds and long periods of standing/ sitting.
- All Technicians must have their own tools and a good driving record
Alliance Material Handling, Inc. is the leading forklift dealership in the Baltimore / DC area. We have been providing parts, service, rentals and sales to our customers for over 60 years. Our customer base expects honesty, integrity, quality and dependability which we also look for in our employees. AMH is an "Employee Owned" company! Our fast paced environment will give you the opportunity for advancement within our company. If you would like to be part of a growing family and are looking to achieve success, consider this position.
Alliance Material Handling, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company contribution, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program), paid holidays and PTO (Paid Time Off), Tuition Reimbursement.